According to reports, A 10-year-old girl was brought to Jos Plateau State from Ebonyi State in February 2019 to live with her uncle and wife for education support.
Unfortunately,she had to go through series of violent abuses by her uncle’s wife. Women and Girl Child Rescue and Development Initiative received the report on 23rd July 2019 from concerned community members where the girl live with her uncle and wife.
On 24th July 2019,the team of Women and Girl Child Rescue and Development Initiative visited the Police Divisional Headquarters,A Division to follow up the case which has been charged to court.
- Iranian Leaders should Abandon Terrorism and Make Iran Great Again – Trump
- Trump warns Iranian Leader to be careful of his words, says’ Your Economy is crashing
- Nigeria debt has risen to ₦26.215 trillion – Debt Management Office
- Nigerian Female student commits suicide for being expelled from school – Ukraine (photos)
- Impeachment Trial: Trump Hires Powerful Lawyers to defend him at the Senate