A woman who has been married for the past 20 years without a child, gave birth to five babies (quintuplets) in Ghana.
The 45-year-old known as Maame Cynthia welcomed her bundle of joy, two
girls and three boys at Sam-J Specialist Hospital at Haatso, Accra in Ghana. The babies were conceived through in-vitriol fertilization.
Maame Cynthia revealed how two of her impatient husbands divorced her due to her inability to conceive but that, she stressed, did not deter her from hoping to celebrate the fruit of her womb.
So when she remarried and was still facing the problem, she trusted God for a breakthrough.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- How I slept with my Son and Later got Pregnant for Him – Nigerian Woman
- Nigerian man arrested for sexually abusing his Little Daughter and Son – Abuja (photos)
- Buhari created Boko Haram, He cannot defeat Himself – Fani Kayode
- I can’t stop saying the Truth, I fear Nobody, I have 4 Lions in Me – Fani Kayode
- Police shoots Iraqis protesting against US military Presence in Iraq, 4 dead (photos)