An Uber driver, Ademola Quadri, has been captured for raising a bogus vehicle grabbing caution to conceal his wrongdoing in Lagos. .
Quadri had made a grumble at the Igando Police Station, that three furnished men grabbed a Toyata Corrolla Saloon vehicle rented to him by Pinehill Leasing Ltd. .
In any case, the police examination concerning the calls he made and instant messages he got preceding revealing the burglary at the station, demonstrated that he got an acknowledge caution of N560k for a subsequent message from a mysterious individual requesting to have the vehicle since a section installment had been made.
The police stood up to Quadri with the data accessible to them and he admitted to auctioning off the vehicle with the expectation of utilizing the returns to head out to Canada for greener fields.
He at that point drove investigators to where the indicated grabbed vehicle was continued pending full installment. .
The police captured two different suspects in particular, Uche Sunday, 32, the advertiser who professed to have arranged the buy of the vehicle on the web and one other, name retained, suspected to be an honest purchaser.
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah