In the wake of fresh attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, talented Nigerian artiste, Burna Boy, has vowed never to visit the country.
The self-acclaimed ‘African Giant’ took to his twitter to vent over the recent attacks, stating that he had also had his fair share of xenophobic experiences in South Africa.
According to him, although his dream had always been to see a united Africa, that dream may no longer be feasible until the government takes decisive measures against the situation.
He, however, stated that he was not encouraging violence and that there are some South Africans who are amazing… “but they are not many at all”, he added.
“Instead of to go become dog for city…If all the Nigerians for diaspora come back with ginger for our future we go clean house wey e go shine pass shoe”, he wrote in response to a tweet by fellow musician, Davido who said, “If our country good, wetin we go find go southy ???”.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- US drinking water contaminated with chemicals
- Boy kills his mother and Twin Brothers, then goes back to school as if nothing happened
- We will Not allow US to assassinate Iranian new Quds Force commander – Russia
- Obama drops Bombshell, Moves to Intervene in 2020 US Election
- Biafra: Facebook Has Republished my Page – Nnamdi Kanu (photos)