A Human Right activist, Deji Adeyanju, has called on Nigerians living in South Africa not to come back home despite ongoing xenophobic attacks on them in that country.
Adeyanju, in a video posted on the social media, advised Nigerians living in South Africa to defend themselves against attack but never come back home due to the terrible state of things in Nigeria.
Air Peace had offered free flight to Nigerians willing to come back home following the attacks on them in South Africa.
Adeyanju said, “I read the news about Air Peace volunteering to bring Nigerians back from South Africa but my opinion to my brothers in South Africa is that they shouldn’t come back because Nigeria is even worse.
“Cows have more value here and they are killing people every day and the government is not doing anything or saying anything.
“Don’t come back, I don’t advise any of you to come back to this country because if you do, you will regret it.
“Stay and fight and defend yourself because after all, we are all Africans.”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW:
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)
- Supreme Court have penetrated Imo state with their evil plans and inhuman policies – Imo General Assembly
- AFC bans Iran from hosting international football competitions
- Davido and Chioma Unfollows Each Other On Instagram over cheating scandal (photos)
- Buhari should Arrest all the Yoruba Leaders Behind “Operation Amotekun” – Miyetti Allah