An update on the South African fresh Xenophobic attack on which started on Tuesday October 22, at Witbank, Mpumanlaga Province of South Africa revealed that 5 Nigerian-owned business outlets were burnt down by the group made up of community members and taxi drivers.
Some Nigerian-owned business outlets burnt and looted in the fresh attack include a big spare parts dealership, two restaurants, a grocery shop and a Nigerian foodstuffs shop.
- Amotekun: Nigeria is Not Working – Oyegun, Former APC Chairman
- Trump grants Religious Freedom in US, students can now pray and read their Bible in school
- PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua visits Buhari in London, shows off his championship Belts
- when i had accident, my father sold his bike to save my Life, today i bought him a car (photos)
- Nigerian Lady celebrates her boyfriend, says’ your di*k is my Life, etc. (photos)