An update on the South African fresh Xenophobic attack on which started on Tuesday October 22, at Witbank, Mpumanlaga Province of South Africa revealed that 5 Nigerian-owned business outlets were burnt down by the group made up of community members and taxi drivers.
Some Nigerian-owned business outlets burnt and looted in the fresh attack include a big spare parts dealership, two restaurants, a grocery shop and a Nigerian foodstuffs shop.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump
- Trump shows off New US Air Force Logo he designed (Photos)
- Leah Sharibu forced to accept Islam, gives birth for Boko Haram commander
- How i raped an epileptic girl inside Bush after threatening her with Gun – Nigerian hunter