South African government have denied reports that their citizens are carrying out Xenophobic attacks on Nigerians.
The country’s High Commissioner to Nigeria, Bobby Monroe, made this known when he met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, in Abuja this morning.
Speaking at a media briefing after the meeting with Onyeama, Monroe said the recent attacks were not ”xenophobic” in nature but are rather mere ‘sporadic acts of violence’.
According to Monroe, businesses belonging to other South Africans were also affected in the violence that erupted yesterday Monday September 2nd.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Boko Haram: Leah Sharibu would rather die than to convert to Islam – Fani Kayode
- Bible: The Rich man did Not got to Hell Because he was Rich – Reno Omokri
- Imo: Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court
- IPOB sends serious warning to Ijaw youths for threatening to beat IPOB members in Bayelsa
- Iran wants to Negotiate with US, but they want their Sanctions Removed, No thanks! – Trump