Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said that if he were president of Nigeria, no South African company would feel safe at this time.
He said: “Look at what Buhari has reduced us to! The South Africans will pay dearly for this affront! If I were President of Nigeria no South African or South African company would feel safe in Nigeria at this point. Buhari will not be there forever and we have long memories! They WILL pay!”
Kayode tweeted; South Africans will pay and a south African replied; Tomorrow, we are fucking Nigerians up again, Your government won’t do a shit!!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)
- Parents should send their children to school or go to Jail – Governor El-Rufai
- Catholic Church in Singapore Bans sick members from attending church service