A retired Army General and former defence minister in Nigeria, Theophilus Danjuma, has said yoruba people has lost their voice.
Danjuma said this in Ibadan, Oyo state, during a book launch on the story of the Nigerian Tribune.
Danjuma says fifth columnists in Yoruba land have not helped the nation, “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know that is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer sleep,”
“Nigeria is in a big hole as nation. And people who put us in this hole have continued today. So, we’ve to wake up. Only we can save ourselves.”
He lamented what he called the activities of fifth columnists in the south west adding that these set of people have not helped the situation.
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- I did Not say “Amotekun is illegal” – Malami, AGF
- Those pressuring you to marry, are they happy in their marriage ? – Reno Omokri
- Miyetti Allah are Terrorists, Buhari should proscribe them – CAN
- The cost of your wig can start a Business – Reno replies Lady who begged him money for Business (photos)
- Disneyland shuts Down in Shanghai over Coronavirus outbreak (photos)