Newly Elected leader of the Yoruba ethnic group, Professor Banji Akintoye, said that the ongoing travails of the Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, has shown that members of the Yoruba ethnic group are now becoming slaves in Nigeria.
“There can not be a smoke without fire, although we don’t know where the fire is but we can see the smoke all around.
“Yoruba are in a terrible situation in Nigeria because all travail Osinbajo is going through shows that we Yoruba has now become like a slaves in this country, so we need to dig ourselves out of it.
“We have been hearing a lot of negative things about the Vice President in the presidency, but the important thing is for us to find out exactly what is happening, because all we are hearing is just like a smoke, but we don’t know where the fire came from so what ever that might be happening to him now demonstrated that who ever that is not part of the people who control the Federal Government of Nigeria, is only allowed in the Federal Government on surveillance, so, the person can be kicked out when ever they likes.”
“There are people among those controlling the Federal Government of Nigeria who has a lot of heavy questions to answered but they were protected by the power that be.”
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- Nigerian man arrested for sexually abusing his Little Daughter and Son – Abuja (photos)
- Buhari created Boko Haram, He cannot defeat Himself – Fani Kayode
- I can’t stop saying the Truth, I fear Nobody, I have 4 Lions in Me – Fani Kayode
- Police shoots Iraqis protesting against US military Presence in Iraq, 4 dead (photos)
- Trump Defense team already winning the Impeachment Trial, Hits back on Democrats (read)