Uchechi Kanu, wife of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) mourns her husband’s parents; HRH Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and Ugoeze.
Recall that they were buried today, February 14th 2020, in their palace in Afaraukwu-Ibeku, Umuahia, the Abia State capital.
UCHECHI KANU WROTE:
“Papa, the most loving & peaceful man!
“The man whom I bore whilst he’s still alive.
The man who never spoke vile words. The man who ruled his world with dignity!
The man without impudence who loved and respected his wife!
I can’t seem to find you, & am very upset about it!
“Not too long ago, you told me how God will bless me for all that I have done.
Now that I can’t reach you, I will lay rest these uncertainties at God’s feet!
Your deaths shall not be in be in vain!
The #Freedom you both embraced shall come to pass & we will be free indeed!
“I know you are there to continue to protect, love & respect mama as she continues to take care of you.
Ugoeze, your words of appreciation will always comfort me until it’s time…
Eze Udo, nodinu n’udo, till we meet again.
Adieu papa & mama!!
I’ll always love you!
Follow on Twitter @odinceblog
- How ‘Yahoo Boys’ killed the Aso Rock Director with the help of Police
- Nigerian Woman attacks her husband with Knife, cuts off his Nose – Imo state (photos)
- Abba Kyari and National security adviser, Fighting over a police equipment contract (photos)
- Inside Buhari’s Government, Ministers and Aides fighting against Each Other – Jackson Ude
- Don’t Date a Girl who cannot Pay her Transport fare to come to see you – Nigerian Lady Advises Men
- Women cheat more than Men – White Lady (video)
- Nigerian Man makes his own Vehicle, test-runs it in Lagos (photos)
- Lawmakers vs Innoson: Foreign Cars permitted but Foreign Rice not permitted – Shehu Sani
- Lady Beats her Mother mercilessly After A Pastor Said she is A Witch (video)
- Lagos: I was accused of an alliance with the Igbos against the Yoruba interest – Agbaje